Proaim Tri-Way Damper System
For Proaim Vibration Isolator Arm & 3-Axis Gimbals
3-Way Damping System Gets You Smooth & Stable Shots!
Designed to use with Proaim Vibration Isolator Arm & 3-Axis Gimbals
Stabilizes Roll/Tilt errors experienced on Moving Vehicles.
Precision Machined for Smooth Operation and Highest Performance.
Proaim Tri-Way Damper is custom designed to reduce roll & tilt errors typically experienced when shooting from moving platforms on rough terrain or paved roads. Coupled with our Proaim Vibration Isolator Arm, this combination is suitable for any 3-axis Camera Gimbal System. The built-in damping adjustment knobs allow fine tuning your rig for optimal calibration according to weight of your camera setup & terrain. A finely balanced system of adjustable hydraulic dampers accommodates payloads up to 20kg/44lb and gives you stable shooting platform.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
Video is for demonstration only
Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
Supportive Accessories are for Demonstration
- Construction: Commercial-grade Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Compatibility: Proaim Airwave Vibration Isolator Arm (VI-252-00)
- Load Capacity: 5-20kg / 11-44lb with Knob Adjustment
- Product Weight (without packing): 2.7kg / 5.95lb
- Proaim Tri-Way Damper System
- Carrying Case with Custom-Fit Packing