Our Flycam Quick Release Plate fits most cameras and prevents camera rotation and undesirable movement on the plate. The Quick Release Plate allows access to all cameras controls and functions without the need for removal. They are especially designed to provide maximum contact to the base of the camera, increasing stability and helping to minimize flexing of the camera body. The companion Camera Base Plate is designed to support the rail system from the bottom while allowing for easy tripod set up in two different ways.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
Revised on 15-June-2016
- We have eliminated all unnecessary threaded bosses etc. to further reduce weight.
- Black anodized finish.
- We use advanced computer aided design software to create super strong lightweight plates.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
UNIVERSAL QUICK RELEASE CLAMPS
The Camera Base plate has both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws to accommodate all variety of camera bases. This helps in setting the camera even more easily. The quick release system uses a lever operated clamp. To mount the camera, you press the lever to lock open a cam-like lock. Now mount the camera to the plate with the help of screws provided. You then slide the plate into the clamp's front flanges and press it down in back to push down a pin that closes the cam to lock the plate into position.
Universal quick release clamp for fast and easy balancing
Mount your camera on a tripod easily with this quick release plate
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only
- CNC machined
- Constructed of of black anodized, high-grade aluminum
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws
- 1/4"-20 Tripod mounting slots
- Pro Quick Release Adapter
- Pro Quick Release Plate