Stabilizes Roll/Pan/Horizontal Errors Experienced on Moving Vehicles.
Easy Damping Adjustments, Precision Machined for Highest Performance!
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
Proaim ISO Dampener is precisely designed to
add horizontal smoothness for your remote heads and stabilized heads
when shooting from moving platforms on rough terrain or paved roads. Proaim Dampener can be
combined with Mitchell Mount Cranes and Shock Absorber Arms.
It increases the efficiency of gimbal heads by reducing rotational stress and smoothening out pan errors by
isolating high frequency vibrations between
the mount & head and delivers perfect results. There are four dampers - two dampers each for both axis with high-speed steel bearings.
The level of dampening can be easily adjusted & tuned by the built-in damping adjustment knobs for optimal calibration, to best suit the weight of your
camera setup and the shooting environment. A finely balanced system of hydraulic dampers accommodates
hammering payloads up to 90kg/198lb and gives
you stable shooting platform.
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
Write Your Review
Dampener: High-grade Aluminum
Bearings: Stainless Steel
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Bush: Aluminum & Gun Metal
- Maximum Load Capacity: 90kg / 198lb
- Minimum Load Capacity: 15kg / 33lb
-Top Mounting: Mitchell
- Bottom Mounting: Mitchell
- Temperature range: -20° to +50° Celsius / -4° to +122° Fahrenheit
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 42 x 22 cm / 16“ x 16“ x 8“
- Product Weight (without packing): 7 kg/15 lbs
- Packing Dimensions (LxWxH): 51.8 X 57.8 X 30cm