- Material: CNC Machined Aluminum constructed.
- Engineered to support heavy cameras weighing upto 7 kg/15.4 lbs
- Minimum Load Capacity : 800gm
- X,Y Head Dimensions: 4.25" x 3.25" x 1.5" (with knobs 5.5" x 5.5" x 1.5")
- Base Platform Dimensions: Shortest - 11.5” x 4”, Longest - 15” x 4”
- Central Support Post: 1" diameter
- Weight: 1.700 kg (3.74lb) without Counter Weight Plates.
- Each Custom Counter Weight Plate averages .110 g (2.42 lb).
- 16 Counter Weight Plates = 3.264 pounds (1.48 kg.)
- Camera Mounting Plate has 1/4"- 20 mounting screw.
- Base Platform has 1/4" mounting hole for optional LCD Monitor attachment.
- Telescopic Post extends from 53cm to a full rise height of 81cm
DUAL SPRING ARM
- CNC Machined Aluminum Constructed Arm
- Arm's Weight - 4 Kg/8.8lb
- Design - Dual Section Arm
- Blue Spring Payload - 2-6kg/4.4-13.2lb
- Red Spring Payload - 6-15kg/13.2-33lb
- Weight Carrying capacity - 15kg/33lb
- Aluminium and fabric synthetic
- Add the Material of vest
- Vest’s Weight - 2.87 Kg/6.3lb
- Waist Size - 28” to 60”
- Flycam Vista II Camera Stabilizer Arm
- Flycam Vista II Camera Stabilizer Vest
- Redking Camera Handheld Video Stabilizer
- Bag Packing
Q: What are the minimum and maximum chest and waist sizes the vest will fit ?
Ans : The Vest will fit to the sizes as follows :
Minimum Chest Size : 38 inches
Minimum Waist Size : 28 inches
Maximum Chest Size : 52 inches
Maximum Waist Size : 60 inches
Q: Can i put larger cameras or just a dslr ?
Ans : Yes, you can put a variety of cameras as this arm and vest will perfectly work for total weight up to 15kg/33lbs. It does take considerable time and practice to learn to Fly but the vest and arm will help with fatigue and getting steady shots. The build quality is surprisingly good.
Q: Do the vest and arm help with stabilization?
Ans : Yes it does help, however the most important part of stabilization is first balancing the flycam initially. That would mean placing all items that will be used on the day of shooting (ie, Monitor, Battery, Camera, Lens, Wires, additional mounts, etc) for proper accuracy in the balancing process. It will take some time to correctly balance, but once you have the correct balance of the stabilizer, the arm and vest will be extremely helpful in the final stabilization.
Q: Does the Flycam Stabilizer comes with the vest ?
Ans : Yes, It comes with an Arm, Vest and Flycam Redking Stabilizer.
Q: Will this arm and vest work with a glidecam 4000 and hd series?
Ans : Yes, it will perfectly work with your glidecam stabilizer.
Q: What is the diameter of the main shaft?
Ans : The main shaft adapter has the diameter of 16mm. We provide two bushes to add onto it to make it easily adaptable to the stabilizers with the handle’s inner diameter of 19mm and 22mm.
Q: Does the vest have a carrying case too?
Ans : No, The vest doesn’t come in a carry case.
Q: Does this steadicam come with the counterweight?
Ans : Yes, this steadicam comes with counter weight plates i.e. 8 weights for each side.
Q: Can I mount LCD Monitor with Flycam Redking?
Ans : Yes, you can mount the LCD monitor onto the weight plate of Flycam Redking. You need to remove the weights from one side to which you want to mount the LCD monitor.
Q: If my camera plus accessories are overweight, what options do I have? Can I add more counter weights?
Ans : Flycam Redking can bear upto 15.4lbs. You can add more counter weights for total weight upto 17lbs only.
Q: What is the weight of Flycam Redking?
Ans : The weight of Flycam Redking with weight plate is approx. 3.2 kg
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q: What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.